Thank you to everyone who crossed their fingers and their toes for me. I got the job at Cru!!!
As if I havent already been waiting long enough, were still waiting to hammer out a training schedule but at least now I can sit back and allow myself to feel the excitement wash over me. Come by and see me- Ill let you all know when its safe to come in without having wine spilled in your general direction by yours truly.

In other, non job related news: Derek and I are leaving town in the morning. We are celebrating (belated) our first year together in Fredericksburg, TX. We have no plans for a change and it feels nice, we will try to leave Austin mid-morning and get down there to check into our hotel. Apparently its right between a winery and a brewery so I find it unnecessary to explain where we will be spending our day. I think were going to poke around in as many shops as Derek has the patience for-Im sure he will only want to smell so many candles, and look at so many quilts.. but he is a good sport so I know well get to do some shopping too.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend planned! Personally, I feel like this week has lasted a month.
Also, happy (almost) birthday to the "Nelson" twins! =) 2 of my favorite bloggers out there!
2 comments:
Thanks!! Hope y'all have fun in Fredericksburg (did I spell that right?)- that will be a fun trip!
Congrats on the job and have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment