Friday, May 2, 2008

Lucky number 5

Allison, my mom is not available so I will fill this out instead:

Five Things on My To-Do List Today:
1. Digest the chocolate cake I just ate... ahem... inhaled
2. Finish the work day without pulling out ALL my hair... (slow motion Friday)
3. Eat dinner, possibly with Rhonda and Ryan and MACEY
4. Watch- Forgetting Sarah Marshall with friends at Alamo and resist a hot chocolate
5. Get a decent nights sleep for our early morning trip to Bryan, TX

my life is oh so exciting...dont be jealous ;)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. chips/tortillas and queso (amen)
2. chocolate chip cookies
3. bagels and cream cheese
4. cheetos
5. cheddar and sour cream baked lays

I sound like a lard?

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off student loans
2. Buy a house that all my single friends could move into... I have no single friends... Molly and I would enjoy the space...I digress
3. Buy a Volvo SUV (I dream big, let me tell you).... maybe Ill buy 5 instead?
4. Set up college funds for my future children
5. Buy killer shoes and clothes...and PURSES

Selfish? Dont judge me.

Five Bad Habits:
1. Worrying about things before they even happen
2. Spreading myself too thin
3. Not going to the gym everyday anymore which in turn causes me to HATE my body
4. Biting my nails when I get drunk...er... when I drink casually
5. Not trusting

Tell me to grow up

Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Holyoke, MA
2. Austin, TX
3. Fort Worth, TX
4. Apparently I need to
5. move around more

Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Receptionist- Hair Salon
2. Stepping Stone School- Infant and early school age classrooms
3. Student Liaison- Texas Wesleyan University
4. Student Teacher- Texas Wesleyan University
5. Victim Assistance- Arlington Police Department

Five Friends I Would Like to Tag:
1. theyve
2. both
3. been tagged
4. so...
5. ... Santa!

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

I've never met your mom, but you need to tell her to get on the ball and blog!

Mrs SarahB said...

DezzyLou have decided to join the blogger world. Hope all is going great!!!!!!!!

http://mrssarahb.blogspot.com/

The Joiners said...

Santa reads your blog?! Remind me of that when we get closer to Christmas so I can submit my list to you... to send to him. Thanks.