Ive slacked on the postings. I know.
But before you burn me at the stake, let me explain.
I am honestly having a hard time keeping the days straight this week. I had last Friday off, then Saturday as well- I worked Sunday, as well as Monday- and then I had Tuesday off. Which would make today Wednesday, right? Phew.
Derek flew in on Monday night- YES, HE IS HOME-his plane landed around midnight and I was the lucky chauffeur to pick him up. Of course I wanted to, but thats late for me on a school night (hence my taking Tuesday off). We spent the day yesterday running errands and hanging out at the pool with Cal and Lottie- it was glorious. Lottie had the day off and Cal is on a break from his professional adult life. Needless to say, were all very jealous that his day off will indeed last well into the next month.
We went to dinner last night with Ryan, Rhonda, and Macey and looked through all 600+ pictures from Derek's trip. Not only was I impressed that the guys actually took so many, but theyre really really funny, too. I think they got a bit carried away with the timer function as well as "props" theyd packed in the car for just these occasions, but I very much enjoyed looking through the pictures of them with glued on mustaches and the group shots where all of them are taking a pose straight from The Karate Kid. What can I say? Boys will be boys. Im just glad mine mad it home safely to me.
Today I have a full day off work, packed with meetings and catching up to do from yesterday. After work, I plan on going to the gym for some much needed cardio followed by a Pump class with my friend, Katie. After that, Derek and I will be headed to his parents house for dinner. That always means one thing... awesome food. Yum.
So since today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday. I think I've finally got the hang of it.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
What Day Is It?!
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment