Because I worked last Sunday, I have tomorrow off. Woooo- Hooooo that means today is my "fake Friday"--which of course means I woke up in a better than usual mood, despite sleeping terribly due to the storm. It will take a lot to get me down today.
Having said all of that, I will reveal to you the fact that tomorrow is anything but an "off" day. Im sure I will sleep no later than 9 (since I am physically unable) and because you are such a loyal reader of my blog I know youre curious about my to-do list. I will share with you, in no particular order, all the cool things I get to do tomorrow. Try not to be jealous.
1) work out... be it on my own, or in a class if Im lacking motivation
2) get my car inspected ($)
3) get an overdue oil change ($)
4) drop my bridesmaid dress (aka circus tent) off at the alterations lady at 1 PM ($$$)
5) meet the girls at Hula Hut for happy hour(s)---yes, I know that one is the fun one
I understand that having a day off from work can indeed be very enjoyable, but I am convinced that in order to have an actual day "off" one would need to procrastinate on to-do lists, on getting themselves in shape and by generally laying low/hiding out/screening phone calls. The older I get, the longer my lists get, and the less time I have to get them done!
1 comments:
damn #5!!
rhonda
Post a Comment