Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yoga

Today was my 9th day of yoga. I feel healthier. Im sleeping better. I have more energy. I have lost inches off my waist and my arms (yes, already). I drink more water. I care more about what I put in my body. My skin glows a little extra. I am proud of myself.

If any of you have a chance to try out hot yoga, I would highly suggest it. Now, Im sure in a few moths (once Im post Playa del Carmen bathing suit weather) the excitement will wear off like any form of exercise eventually does. For now, I am completely committed, sold, and convinced of all the power yoga has to offer.

Namaste.


3 comments:

Salt said...

Hi! I just came across your blog randomly (through hotpants I think) and I was so happy to see that you love yoga. I love yoga too. I've been practicing for about a year and a half now and the benefits just keep getting better and better.

Hot yoga is like a drug for me. Best thing ever. I'm still p.o.ed that I missed my class last night due to a poorly administered tetanus shot.

Annie said...

you rock hun!! really!!
i have never gotten into the yoga thing and i have no sense of balance...i tip easily ;)
have a great weekend hun!! keep up your awesome routine!

A Real Housewife said...

i need to get into this! way to go for sticking with it!!!