Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Master of Blogging and Friendship

My love over and Handbags & Handguns gave me an award and I couldnt be more excited- mostly because Ive had jack crap to talk about lately and it also excites me that this directly references Always Sunny, but I digress.


(This award is all about recognizing friendships that have been made while blogging.)
The Rules:

1. List 6 things you are a master in.

2. Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship, and make blogging so awesome.
My Six Things:

1. I'm a master judger. Yea, I said it. I can be a nice, good, wholesome person when I want, and I can also pick people to death if given the chance.

2. I'm a master organizer- everything has a place and that place is exactly where you will find it- unless Derek moves it… =/

3. I'm a master of procrastination. I can be extremely lazy when I want- especially if its raining outside. If only I could get paid to watch tv all day (that makes me sound like an under-achieving sloth, no?)

4. I'm a master of story telling- my ability to exaggerate and act overlay dramatic play into this well.

5. I’m a master of spoiling the crap out of my dogs. Until I have an actual human grow inside of me, these are my kids. Deal with it.

6. I'm a master of celebrity gossip- Ive GOT to steal this one. Though I don’t blog an impressive Talk of Tinseltown, I pride myself on knowing all sorts of useless information.

And now for other Masters out there:

Organic Meatbag
A Gurley Girl
A Real Housewife
Confessions of an Enginerd
Dare To Be Domestic
Tobin Tales

4 comments:

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

Thank you girl!!! I shall sing Kung Fu Fighting while filling this out! oxox

A Real Housewife said...

you're stuck with me for life. "all the good ones were taken"

Erin said...

YAY! Thanks buddy!

Anonymous said...

If there's a job that pays me you to watch tv, I fully expect you to tell them about me.