Monday, January 4, 2010

Reading

One of my favorite things to do while traveling is read. Derek is not a reader at all so I think sometimes my nose being in a book for hours at a time confuses him. While traveling back and forth to Miami, I finished my third Jodi Picoult book- I have to say that her books, all that Ive read, are amazing!


Now that Its finished (it was wonderful, heart breaking and impossible to put down) I picked up a new book and plan to start it tonight after I hit up my treadmill.


What are you guys reading these days?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Jodi Picoult. Have you read The Pact? I haven't read anything by her that I haven't liked.

A Real Housewife said...

omg...i've been stuck on that same jodi picoult book for about 4 months now! it's just so depressing!

jlc said...

Did you see My Sister's Keeper as a movie yet?? I'm debating whether or not to!

Unknown said...

Dez, thanks for the suggestions on books. I'm always looking for a new one. Right now I'm reading 'What to Expect...' I'm ready for some good fiction. I think I'm going to try out Lovely Bones since the movie is coming out. Have you read it?

Kelly said...

Eat, Love, Pray &
Dear John are on my nightstand!

I won't read Picoult books. All I hear is that they are depressing!