Did any of you watch the HBO special 'Taking Chance'?
Derek and I are watching it right now while our dinner cooks in the crock pot and I cannot stop crying. Every single scene has made me tear up. Such a great story of honor, grattitude, respect and deeply moving. I only wish Id watched it sooner.
THANK you to all of you wives with members of the Air Force, the Marines, the Navy and the Army as your husbands. Thank you to all of you in the service for all of your hard work and your absolute selflessness. Thank you.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Taking Chance
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That movie is amazing!
I love that movie! You are right, I got choked up with almost every scene. Then at the end, the ugly cry unleashed itself.
Post a Comment