Derek and I have been looking for new bedding for quite some time now. You see, he likes plain, simple classic bedding and I like more colorful, loud and patterned bedding. (Insert months and months and months of looking) We finally found bedding we both liked. Although Im more convinced Derek was sick of looking, we found something we could both live with. I wanted to share it with you all, despite taking a hasty picture with not all pillows in place and improper lighting (I dont think the shams are even facing the same way).... Voila!
Oh, and Reggie helped me put the new bedding together (and by helping I mean he followed me from room to room constantly at my feet and laid on every piece of sheet and blanket I needed so I had to physically move him off of what I needed when I needed it).
I tried to sit on the ground to be at his level for the photo shoot and this is how he repaid me. By raping my face.
4 comments:
Love the bedding!
I just got new bedding myself.. I can wait to give my room a makeover! ;)
OHHH I like it a lot!
Looks great! And as an added bonus, you guys are more than prepared to defend yourself should vampires ever invade your bedroom.
the new bedding looks great! reggie is too stinking cute.
Post a Comment