Sunday, January 31, 2010

Im home and Im Tired

Derek and I spent the weekend in Houston- were tired, a little hungover and our wallets feel pretty empty but it was a ton of fun! Im so glad to be back home, with the dogs catching up on blogs in my pjs and fuzzy socks. Oh how I love a lazy Sunday!

Friday night at a bar within walking distance of our friends house
Me and Derek at the St Arnolds Brewery Saturday afternoon
Our group at the brewery
Me and Derek with our Houstonians
Saturday night was spent at a local bar watching the Aggie basketball game- and we played about 6,000 rounds of Jenga.

I decided to pick up a copy of Dear John for the car ride on Friday and plan to have it finished by Wednesday when Michelle and I are using sneak peak passes from my friend Dan (many of you may know him as Lunchbox on the Bobby Bones show) to see the movie. Its such an easy read, Ive had a hard time putting it down.

In other news, the precious and fabulous fellow blogger Amy gave me two awards while I was away. You have no idea how much I love getting awards! Im going to majorly break the rules and not tag anyone this time around only because frankly, Im too damn lazy. Forgive me, I usually follow the rules but Im not in the mood today.

3 comments:

bailey said...

Dear John is SOOOO good! I'm jealous that you get to see the movie early! Let us know how it is!! I know I'm going to shed a few tears (I'm lying. I'm going to cry a lot).

d.a.r. said...

what a fun weekend!!

A Real Housewife said...

TOM!! "no banging the table; no cutting the table; no lighting the table on fire; no throwing quarters at the table."