Every now and then something happens in my day that stops me in my tracks and forces me to thank my lucky stars. Today was one of those days. These two events made my Monday so much more tolerable.
Macey asked Rhonda when she was picked up from daycare if she could go to Uncle Derek and Dezs house.
As if that wasnt enough to make me grin from ear to ear until bedtime...
When I got home from my 90 minute yoga class where the room is kept at 98 degrees, Derek had drawn me a bubble bath.
I wish every Monday was this wonderful!
Monday, January 11, 2010
A Very Good Monday
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have never done yoga of any style, but I am still very intrigued with hot yoga - I love me some heat!! I am going to try a yoga class tomorrow night ... we will see if I can hang with the group for an hour. Ha! Awesome job on keeping up with your goal ... you go, girl!!
double score! lucky you! ox
Seriously good job, D! That was super super sweet of him.
aw!! what a great monday!!
happy for you hun!!
you rock for going to a yoga class for 90 minutes!! WOWIE!!
being an auntie is the best esp when the kids adore you as much as you adore them :)
Seriously? I would have been all like "Hey bastard, how about next time you actually fill the fucking bathtub with hot water for me instead of just drawing some lame picture of it".
Oh, how sweet of him...a bubblebath sounds fantastic!
Take care!
whooo hooo! so happy you are still enjoying the hot yoga!
Post a Comment