I may not have a PhD in dog training but Im going to act like it for a second.
Last night, Derek put our dogs in their kennel per usual and I guess the latch on Mollys kennel didn’t completely click… because…
When I got up at 6 AM, there she was in her kennel with the door wide open. Nope, you read that right. She stayed in her kennel with an open door all night. She even looked at me and waited for me to call her out of before she stepped her paw across the threshold. If that’s not a well behaved dog, I don’t know what is.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Im No Dog Whisperer
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's pretty impressive, and pretty cute! Brian thinks he has Noah and Buster trained to do the same so maybe we'll have to test it some time!
Kinda like that one time your drunk friend left the backyard gate wide open and Chris came over to find Molly sitting at the gate just staring outside..? Ooops. Glad she's such a good dog or else I'd, er, your friend would have felt awful..
Lucky you! I think our pup is trained, then he'll go and do something completely crazy and I lose all of the faith I had in him. Good thing he's cute though!
Wow, that is amazing!!
Post a Comment