Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So What

So what if none of my pants fit me? So what if that includes my ELEVEN pairs of designer jeans Ive spent a fortune on? So what if I try to nap daily? So what if I sit on the couch watching bad tv mindlessly eating Reeses peanut butter cups? So what if Im obsessed with my dogs? So what if Id rather eat pizza than something healthy? So what if I make the pillow cushions line neatly before bed every night? So what if I vacuum my car weekly? So what if I sing loudly to every song on my ipod while driving in traffic? So what if I feel a warm and cozy home means having a candy dish in the entry way? So what if I still watch The Hills? So what if Im obsessed with Edward Cullen? So what if I read gossip magazines and websites daily? So what if I like to spend lots of my hard earned money on handbags? So what if Dumb and Dumber still makes me laugh every single time? So what if I enjoy facebook stalking? So what if I prefer pearls to trendy jewelry? So what if I prefer handwritten snail mail to gifts, emails or phone calls? Who cares if I have split ends and need a haircut?

SO WHAT? Its me!

9 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

I think this blog post should be set to the music of the Metallica song of the same name.

Katie Rae Snow said...

Love this!!!!!!!!!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I agree. You should see SFW, it has Reese Witherspoon in it.

Courtney said...

All I can think to say is YOU GO GIRL! As cheesy as it sounded in my head, it doesn't compare to how it sounds when I see it written. Seriously though, you go.

A Real Housewife said...

Loving this post.....probably going to steal it. MISS YOUR FACE!! Can't wait to see you FRIDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this post too. So what if almost all of these fit me!

Children of the 90s said...

This is great, and I totally agree! Especially, regrettably, about the jeans!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Been there for sure, and probably will be back this winter!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

love it - all I can hear is Joy Bayheart (sp?) "So what, who cares?" Nice to see someone else can admit to watching the Hills! So what, who cares?

P.S. Don't get me started on the jean issue!!! *GUILTY*