Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Smell Your Heart Out

The New Black is hosting a giveaway I couldnt wish any harder for! Stop on over for her Smell Your Heart Out Giveaway- but really, maybe dont so I can win.

You see, Im such a candle person. And Yankee Candles? What more could a girl from MA ask for? Its like a dream come true!

When awaiting company at the house, I always light candles. When curled up watching a movie, I light a candle. When cleaning and organizing, I light a candle. When taking a bubble bath, I light a candle. When reading a good book, I light a candle.

I suppose the shorter list would be when I dont light a candle...

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I LOVE Yankee candles! "Morning Dew" has always been my fave.

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Any time I am really hungry at work (in a mall) but don't have money, I run upstairs to Yankee Candles and smell them...haha!