Jill is usually the one who sets these up but I have yet to attend due to my unpredictable schedule. I thought it may be worth the effort to try and schedule a gathering for next week before the holidays get too hectic and we have no free time until 2010. I was even thinking we could do a white elephant gift exchange?
Since Im the one making this suggestion Ill go ahead and suggest days:
-Monday 12/14
-Thursday 12/17
Any takers? I know some of you live south and some of us live north so we could pick a place in between and make it easier for everyone!
Once we get an idea of who all wants to play, Ill set up an email chain for organization so if youre interested, comment with your email address!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Attention Austin Bloggers
Hope it works out!
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Count me in for either day! I'm so excited we'll finally get to meet.. ;)
Ps- Think we'll have a meeting next Tuesday morning? If so, Monday could be a not so desirable pick.. but I suppose I could suck it up..
I am definitely interested! I would love to meet more Austin bloggers. Thursday works best with me.
Ugh. Just another reason I need to be living in Austin like NOW.
Just realized you would need my e-mail!
fallenpixe@hotmail.com
damn it!!!! how did i miss this!?!? i have been so swamped at work lately (despite finding time to post everyday), my google reader is up to 795 blog posts. i decided it was time to catch up today. (hence like 8 comments from me)
you should've come out to happy hour last week. booooo. i didn't set it up, i just got an e-mail about it and figured it was known blogosphere action.
we have to have one in january. and you have to freaking attend too. i still can't wait to meet you. and erin too!
Post a Comment