Derek and I attended the third annual Mullins Christmas Dinner/White Elephant Gift Exchange last night. Patrick and his wife Allison always serve a delicious, sit down meal and stock their bar like you wouldnt believe. This year, the party expanded to THREE couple-filled tables- thats a lot of mouths to feed! After the meal, we start the gift exchange and, well, suffice it to say I left out most of those R rated pictures. Once the gift exchange is complete, the guys go out by the pool and smoke cigars while the girls stay inside and usually talk about the guys. Lasty, towards the end of the night, its tradition to put on a funny movie (a la Anchorman, but this year it was The Hangover) and make up a game to drink along with the quotes. Hilarity ensues.
So, without further delay- feast your eyes!
2 comments:
I just stumbled on your blog and I love it! I'm an Austin girl too and I went to A&M...class of '03. It's always fun to find other local bloggers!!
Now THAT'S a party!!!
Post a Comment