I always love these - I always fear thought they will emphasis the one thing about me that I hate so I never get them done. Not sure what I hate though... maybe it's my dimple chin, I fear they'll make me look like John Travolta or something ;) This is adorable!
These always make me laugh! We were in Vegas a few years ago and watched a guy doing one and is was super detailed and just really good, so we decdided to have him do ours too. But after we paid, a lot of other people started lining up for them, so he was rushed and didn't go into detail as much as we hoped. They are always fun to have though!
Im a 20 something blogger trying to get by stuck somewhere in between immaturity and adulthood. I work and play in Austin, TX where I am surrounded by loving friends and family. I am the mother to a furry family of two dogs and I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a life with my very best friend, Derek. I prefer to tackle life with sarcasm, booze and handwritten mail. All in all, I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon! Dont be a stranger!
A Family Portrait Courtesy of Hyperbole-And-A- Half:
Allie is a hilarious read and a phenomenal artist- please check out her blog ASAP and leave her comments or shell eat your face (or something like that).
3 comments:
I always love these - I always fear thought they will emphasis the one thing about me that I hate so I never get them done. Not sure what I hate though... maybe it's my dimple chin, I fear they'll make me look like John Travolta or something ;) This is adorable!
These always make me laugh! We were in Vegas a few years ago and watched a guy doing one and is was super detailed and just really good, so we decdided to have him do ours too. But after we paid, a lot of other people started lining up for them, so he was rushed and didn't go into detail as much as we hoped. They are always fun to have though!
Cute!
Post a Comment