On the Christmas front:
- We are all done with our Christmas shopping and wrapping (phew!)
- We have two sets of white elephant gifts purchased and wrapped for two separate holiday parties- very excited to see what we come home with after the exchange.
On the health front:
- I dont think Ive fully kicked my pneumonia nor do I think I was ever cured of my primary infection which resided in my upper respiratory area.
- I filled two final and EXPENSIVE prescriptions today as I have developed a severe sinus infection as well as an ear infection (serious booooo, what is wrong with my immune system?)
- Today starts TEN full days of antibiotics which means very little to no drinking all through the Christmas season (another serious booooooo) but at least Ill be better by NYE which will be spent in Miami/South Beach for my cousins wedding (wahooo)!
- Derek seems to think drinking is an option, obviously not in mass amounts or on a daily basis but he looked up the particular medicine online and thinks it might be okay to drink once or twice on special occasions- anyone know any better? The pharmacy didn’t even mention no drinking but is this because its just common sense?
On the work front:
- Work is SLOW- in my industry, things come to a screeching halt from right around Thanksgiving until after the new year- working in the cold and rain makes my daily sales calls that much more daunting- so does being sick. If only I had some cute rain boots!
- I have been keeping busy with lots of useless sales calls and even more useless TV.
- Its pretty sad when you tune in to Animal Cops and youve already seen that episode, the same goes for episodes of Snapped (get a life much).
- We had our work holiday party last night and Derek and I opted for a couples caricature- I will post a picture of it soon, although, Ill preface it by saying I don’t think it looks like either of us. Perhaps it will provide a good chuckle?
On the technology front:
- My blackberry has not been receiving emails for two days now, pretty sad how cut off I feel. Ive done everything I can think of other than stopping by my provider because frankly, after Christmas shopping, if the bb is broken itll have to stay that way for a while. Not. In. The. Budget.
- I am now missing three keys from my laptop keyboard- the F4, the 4, and the I- I have Reggie to thank for that- beast.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
All Along the Dezzy Front
I think for now that is all. Thanks for tuning in.
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Get well soon!
How is all not well on the "heath" front? You no likey rich toffee goodness?
Ahhh sick girl, you need to feel better!! I hope you get some rest, soon :)
Post a Comment