Sunday, December 20, 2009

More Adventures in Conversation

Derek: "you remind me of Pam from the office, shes a lot like you"
Me: "oh, like how shes super sweet and soft spoken?"
Derek: "no, I just think you dress a lot like her"
Me: BLANK STARE- "and you think this is a compliment, dont you?!"


 Of course her character is precious but shes a bit frumptastic, dont you think?

7 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

HAHAHAHAHAH. And yes, completely frumpy. That's so not you!

Anonymous said...

OK, that had me laughing! Guys are so great with the compliments sometimes, right!?!

Erin said...

HAHA.. I'm going to have to agree that he made a terrible comparison. Pam dresses like a middle-aged mother of three whereas you do not. Still funny though!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Oh dude. Men. They are awesome aren't they? Mine told me I look like Sara Silverman. Not that she's not pretty, but I would rather have heard Kate Beckinsale. Ah ha ha

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

ahahha, that is awesome- she's cute, not frumptastic.

Anonymous said...

I only read your blog and I know you dress A MILLION TIMES better than her. Hahahaha!

Jill said...

hahahahahahahaha. that is the funniest thing ever. yes, she's a bit frumptastic. and you are not. end of story!