Friday, December 18, 2009

Fat Friday

You know how you go to church and swear the sermon is just for you? See a movie and resonate with a quote or a song or even a montage? I had one of those moments today- perhaps not so deep but I felt like my TV was talking to me and only me.

While scrolling through the video on demand options I saw a few episodes of The Biggest Loser. Having never watched an entire episode, I thought I might give it a shot. Not only did I sob almost the entire time but I almost dropped the remote and ran of my house when I heard this quote:

"I never took care of myself, I took care of everyone else in my home, took care of my business and my husband. I would watch The Biggest Loser weigh in with ice cream in my hand"

I looked down and immediately felt ashamed of the Snickers ice cream bar I held in my hand.


SHAME. ON. ME.

7 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

i am DYING laughing right now!!! when i first started watching the show, i was all hyped up to work out. now i watch it while drinking beer and eating taco tuesday from rosa's. =) don't feel bad.

Jay Ferris said...

Yeah, but at least you'll get to be on TV in a decade or so!

jlc said...

Hhahaha... this made me laugh out loud!!! <3 it girl! You deserve your own sitcom nevermind blog!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Bawhaha!

d.a.r. said...

We were def. eating pizza during that episode. And drinking beer....

Annie said...

ha! too funny!
i love that show!!
we usually watch it while eating our fatty dinners, haha!

Erin said...

Last time I watched BL it was while shoving Oreos down my throat =/