Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fancy Dinner Night

Each year Dereks family hosts a 'fancy dinner night' complete with several courses of food and delicious wine. One of his aunts lives in California and brings all sorts of drinkable treasures with her for her visit. each course is paired with a new and different wine and we all try to guess their price point and any awards theyve won. You can imagine how creative our opinions get by the 8th bottle... Dereks dad is by far the most comical of all.


The Bohls tree


Our table all set and ready

The menu (plus a few grease stains?)

The wine list(s)

Somehow I only managed to get a picture of the appetizer and the deserts- I missed the salad, the soup and the main course!


Oh, and I captured the wines too ;)


This was my third year to attend and I cannot wait for many more years to come. Not only is the food absolute perfection, but the company is nearly impossible to beat!

(case in point)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a fun tradition!! And your neice is so adorable!!! Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!! xoxo

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

All that food looks delicious! Hope you had a merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great tradition.

Llama said...

Sooo cute! love how everything was put together!! hope it was wonderful!