Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Show Me Yours: The Guest Bathroom

I seem to be the only one playing the “show me yours” game- but Ive decided to press on even if Im alone. Stubborn much?

We recently redecorated our guest bathroom so it wasn’t quite as girly as the set I moved in with. Oh how I wish I had a before and an after, but alas, the after will have to be enough. Id really like to throw on a coat of colored paint but Derek wont let me as hes convinced well move sooner than any changes would benefit us. Decoration scrooge.

Speaking of Scrooge, we put up our tree and various Holiday themed décor last night. I just may shove pictures of all that down your throat sometime soon. The color came out odd and it looks a little off in the shots I got but since nobodys playing along anyway, who cares? ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to play along. I'll get around to it eventually. OMG! We're decorating our house for Christmas tonight. I can't wait. I'm going to turn carols up real loud and drive my husband crazy.

Bird Shit said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! the colors are awesome. I will play show me yours when I am finished w/ the 30 day challenge. that way people can laugh at my lack of decorating skills

Erin said...

what about us single folk who (almost) live alone and don't have a guest bathroom??

Lindsey said...

Love that shower curtain and your B towls!!! Thanks for the sweet comment you left me!! ;) Hope you have a great week cutie!