Despite our wedding looming on the horizon, I cant help but think about Christmas cards this year. I surely want to keep with tradition and send some out. We famously sent cards two years ago wearing our tacky sweaters and have since felt some pressure to live up to the humor. Shutterfly made it easy that year and I know they will do it again this year. For all you fellow bloggers out there that are not already aware, Shutterfly has kindly offered 50 free cards to bloggers this year!
Im a huge fan of monogramming so this Christmas card is an instant favorite of mine:
And how fun would it be to use a wedding photo to send out Valentines cards like this one:
This holiday season will no doubt be stressful for us but what are the holidays without a few cards in your mailbox each visit? I know how much I look forward to them!



4 comments:
Great deal.. I did it too! Saved me $119 when I went to check out.. Awesome!
ooh! LOVE that first one with the monogram!!!!!
Dez! I made a desk calendar foro Steve when we just old buddies back in the day and he loooved it. Still sits on his desk at Dell :) It turned out great!
Hey Dez! Can you tell me how you get the 50 free cards from Shutterfly? Thanks! --Jessica
Post a Comment