Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nolan Harper Ellis

My most sincere apologies for leaving you guys hanging! I was under the impression the hospital where Erin planned to deliver had wifi and from what I could tell once I arrived, they didn’t. I have so so many pictures to share (seeing as how I took over 100) but its late, and Ive spent over 6 hours of my day in the car… Ill narrow it down.

Nolan was born just after 930 AM weighing in at 6 pounds and 3 ounces, hes a wee thing and loves to keep his legs curled up near his chest and head. I called him monkey man most of the day. He has long thin eyelashes, a perfect round nose and very wrinkled fingers. He was very easy going, laid back and did well being passed around to the nearly 20 visitors in and out of his room.

LOVE

4 comments:

TLF said...

Oh my goodness.. he is precious!
Erin looks fantastic! Thanks for the update!

Bird Shit said...

awe he's so precious! love the name too!

Annie said...

AHHH!!! he's here!! he is perfect!! thanks for sharing pictures with us! :) i hope everyone is doing wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie. I'm so happy for them.