Saturday, November 13, 2010

Guest Room

As part of the game I started last week (the one only I seem to be playing *crickets, crickets*) I planned to show you our guest room. Its missing a little something but I cant quite put my finger on what that is. Alas, because we are planning a wedding and the holidays are right around the corner, it will have to suffice. For now.
 And because theyre ALWAYS at my feet...
Again, I showed you mine- will you show me yours?

6 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

it's missing ME. duh. i sure do miss this room! (and you, of course)

Lindsey said...

LOVE it!! Looks so cozy and inviting Love the brown and blue!!

Bird Shit said...

I want to crawl in that bed right now, it looks so comfy!

TLF said...

I'd show you my guest room, if I had one.. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a guest room. You're just way too fancy for me. ;)

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

I think you've done a nice job here girl!! However, since you asked for my opinion, I shall give it. ;) I think that the room might look a bit more cohesive without such variety in your different shades of brown (i.e. in the wall color, bedspread, and curtains. I think your furniture pieces and paint colors are spot on, but I can see this room looking really awesome with maybe some blue satin curtains and maybe you could even switch to all white bedding. Then try to keep all of your accessories within that same blue/white/chocolate color scheme. And regarding accessories, less is more. The top of the dresser has a lot of little things on it, but they don't seem to be working together just right. That having been said, the room really doesn't look half bad now, so don't stress on it til you have the time! ;)