Friday, November 12, 2010

Sloppy

I did something to my back earlier this week that seems to be sticking with me. Ive spent every night laying on a heating pad and downing ibuprofen. For dinner last night I really didn’t feel like making a big to do but wanted to welcome the cool-ish weather with something hearty. I made sloppy joes. Sue me.

I was thinking of you all every step of the way and decided to document and share the easiest recipe of all time.

What you will need:
1 lb hamburger
1 chopped onion
1 can tomato sauce (8 ounces)
1/4 cup catsup
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce

Brown meat in skillet together and drain
Next, add all remaining ingredients and Simmer for 15 minutes. Scoop onto buns, add cheese if you like. We also opted to toast our buns ;)
Lastly, Enjoy! We did!

1 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

it's called sex, my dear. that's what you get for laying on your back too much. ;)