Im such a sucker for nail polish. I love to paint them, its the drying I cant stand and rarely escape without at least one mess up. On my most recent trip to the store I unnecessarily splurged on a new color that seems to be all the rage this season. I have been trying to keep my nails looking nice as people still ask to see my ring and a ring on a nasty hand is just a waste.
I loved the color (Commander in Chic) it ended up being a little more grey than purple which was a-ok by me! Any of you think Sally Hansen has an odd shaped brush these days? Am I just that out of the loop? Perhaps I should splurge more often?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's a pretty color. I should do my nails more often but I am too lazy to. Plus, I'm drunk half the time and drinking and painting nails don't mesh well
I love how my nails look immediately after painting, but I always chip them so I take it off within 2 days... :)
i don't paint my own nails because i'm horrible at it. but i am on the hunt for a grey, not silvery, nail color.
Love that color!
And yes, their brush is odd. I love this brand, it's about all I seem to use. Their brush is bigger, I like it. Usually I only have to use one coat.
Post a Comment