Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crush

Derek thinks its weird that I don’t always find the latest and greatest male stars or athletes to be hot. There are, however, a few I really would like to er…get to know better.  Feast yours eyes on some of my favorites. Yes, I am including some females, no I am not a lesbian, Im an equal opportunity crusher.
Who do you guys go weak in the knees for?

6 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I'm more into athletes...Brian Urlacher, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kelly Slater (all bald also)...plus any of the Philadelphia Flyers-hockey guys are so hot

A Real Housewife said...

favre?!! or the #12 guy? who is that btw?

STACEY said...

Definitely Ryan Reynolds!

TLF said...

I'll take a bit of the last 2.. Thanks!

Allena said...

Who is the first picture? I'm seriously obsessing Alexander Skarsgaard these days...like crazy obsessing. Ha.

Kelly said...

Sofia Vergara from modern family!!! she's def my girl crush. Ryan Reynolds is yummy! of course Robert Pattinson! Justin Timberlake is my all time fave!!!