Monday, November 15, 2010

Nolan Is Almost Here! Stay Tuned...

As soon as I wake up tomorrow, my hiney will be northbound on IH35. My best friend Erin is having her first baby tomorrow (a boy, Nolan) and I plan to be there with her family for as long as I can stand the sterile smell of the hospital. Considering there will be a newborn to ooh and ahh over, I have a feeling Ill be there all day long.

If any of you are here visiting from her blog, I will have my laptop and plan to let you all know once hes arrived and I get to cradle him in my arms. I have my camera charged, a completely empty memory card and the best intentions to spoil Nolan rotten until his Mother tells me otherwise.

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

4 comments:

TLF said...

So exciting!! I can't wait to see him..

Marian said...

Here from Erin's...one of her devote followers!! Can't wait to see pictures of NolNol!!

Give my love to Erin

PS- I'm also loving your blog...new follower!!

Bird Shit said...

awe a new baby! congrats to your friend!!!!!

Annie said...

can't wait for that post!! looking forward to "meeting" the little guy!
have a great trip hun!!