Everything looks so great. I'm hoping to share pics of my decorations in the next day or two. They're up, but I haven't had a chance to upload the pics.
Im a 20 something blogger trying to get by stuck somewhere in between immaturity and adulthood. I work and play in Austin, TX where I am surrounded by loving friends and family. I am the mother to a furry family of two dogs and I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a life with my very best friend, Derek. I prefer to tackle life with sarcasm, booze and handwritten mail. All in all, I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon! Dont be a stranger!
A Family Portrait Courtesy of Hyperbole-And-A- Half:
Allie is a hilarious read and a phenomenal artist- please check out her blog ASAP and leave her comments or shell eat your face (or something like that).
3 comments:
love all the decorations! totally puts me in the mood for Christmas!
Everything looks so great. I'm hoping to share pics of my decorations in the next day or two. They're up, but I haven't had a chance to upload the pics.
So pretty! I love the sparkly pinecones
Post a Comment