Thursday, December 16, 2010

Im Alive(ish)

We are getting married in 16 days. That’s just a tad longer than two weeks! How did it get here so fast?! Were behind on our Christmas shopping but moving as calm, cool and collected through the days as we can.

I cant believe how busy the weeks leading up to a wedding can be. I was prepared for it, and now that my Mom is home things have been moving along at a wonderful pace, I just cant believe how many tiny details begin to consume your life.

Weve edited and edited and edited our wedding programs. We picked them up from being printed and tied tassels to all 350 of them. We bought candles for the candelabras on the registry table. We purchased peppermint stir sticks for the make your own hot chocolate bar. We found the perfect from-scratch recipe to make the hot chocolate mix. We ordered 100 bottles of wine and 8 kegs. We found my Mom a beautiful dress at Neiman Marcus. We had a final meeting with our reception venue. We ordered 388 sparklers to be used during our send off. We have our wedding bands. We have zero thank yous to write as of this very moment as weve written them all as the gifts roll in.

Anyway, you get the idea. Weve done a lot and weve got a lot to go. Im one busy bride to be. Pray for me.

8 comments:

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

You are on the ball girl. I am So excited for you and I can't wait to hear all about your special day!! EEEE! oxoxo

Stephanie said...

Enjoy these next 2 weeks and the wedding!! It will fly by but you are doing great! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Unknown said...

You've got everything under control. Super excited for you two. It's gonna be a gorgeous wedding and I can't WAIT to see pictures and hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're dealing with the stress of the holidays and the stress of the wedding AT THE SAME TIME. It's a good thing you started planning early. I also can't believe you're getting married in 16 days!

A Real Housewife said...

we've done barely any christmas shopping. i am so totally behind this year. any ideas what to get aaron?

can't wait for your big day, love!!! i'll be there with tassles on. =)

Allena said...

The last few weeks are SO crazy. Don't hesitate to ask if you need extra hands for anything. I know how to tie a mean bow and do random cheesy girl/wedding stuff. {grin}

d.a.r. said...

Hang in there!!

TLF said...

Congrats!! It's soooo close!!