for me, it's the SAME gatorade (what, what!) and GIANT new jersey bagel... haha, I sometimes also swear by kid's pedialyte. Hate the taste, but it does the job!!
Im a 20 something blogger trying to get by stuck somewhere in between immaturity and adulthood. I work and play in Austin, TX where I am surrounded by loving friends and family. I am the mother to a furry family of two dogs and I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a life with my very best friend, Derek. I prefer to tackle life with sarcasm, booze and handwritten mail. All in all, I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon! Dont be a stranger!
A Family Portrait Courtesy of Hyperbole-And-A- Half:
Allie is a hilarious read and a phenomenal artist- please check out her blog ASAP and leave her comments or shell eat your face (or something like that).
3 comments:
Did you say waffles?
for me, it's the SAME gatorade (what, what!) and GIANT new jersey bagel... haha, I sometimes also swear by kid's pedialyte. Hate the taste, but it does the job!!
make it RAIN. but, if you take two of those excedrin BEFORE you pass out, you'll wake up pain free.
Post a Comment