(One hour after taking my first does of hydrocodone last night):
Me: "Derek, I feel weird, like drunk and wired at the same time"
Derek: (only slightly caring/watching TV rather than listening) "Hmm..."
Me: "Will you check my pulse, I think its racing"
Derek: (still starring off into the distance he grabs my forearm and places his thumb on it) "Am I checking to see if you have a pulse???"
(Insert loud sigh followed by hysterical crack up here)
Maybe it was only funny to those of us on drugs?
6 comments:
love it. prescription cough meds are amazing. Hope you start feeling better soon!
Hasn't anyone ever told him that you're not supposed to check a pulse with your thumb? Silly kid.
LOL!!
Hope you feel better soon!!
That's exactly how I feel after 6 too many Jager bombs.
awww poor thing! feel better soon!
My bestie was in town this weekend and spent a lot of the time convincing me that I should not be holding out on the Twilight craze like I have been. Ah ha
Post a Comment