Monday, November 2, 2009

Oops

Me: "I dont know, I hate to sound ungrateful but there seems to be something wrong with my company car at any given moment"

Derek: "What do you mean? Its free and you dont ever have to pay for fixes"

Me: "Its still a pain to deal with and it takes up time Id normally be out making sales, instead Im stuck at the office with nothing to do while I wait for the shop to fix it"

Derek: "Could be worse"

Me: "Yea, I know, dont mean to sound bratty- but its a real melon of a car"

Derek: "Um, babe, do you mean lemon?"

Me: "Whatever, yea, melon"

Derek: "No, lemon. LEMON"

Me: "Thats what I meant"

4 comments:

Annie said...

HAHA!! love it!
sorry to hear your car is a "melon" though ;)

Jay Ferris said...

Every office has a diva.

A Real Housewife said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can just see this conversation happening between you two..... =)

amy said...

Lol! That's hilarious! :)