Sunday, November 8, 2009

Golf

For Dereks birthday, I set up a round of golf at a resort hed mentioned wanting to play. Lucky for me (because my knowledge of golf is VERY limited) his friend Tyler had connections and was able to get us a fantastic deal- caddy and all. I took a ton of pictures but the one I wanted to share with you, reader, is one of me.

This is what I look like while playing golf:



I look very involved and interested, dont I?

We had so much fun and loved our caddy- we enjoyed a long 18 holes, a late lunch at the clubhouse and a few drinks at the bar. All in all, a good day- thanks to People.com and all of your blogs, I was kept entertained whilst pretending to golf.



7 comments:

BlackLOG said...

Good Golf position.

I play about once every five years. As I attempt my second shot from the top of the Ferrari (the one with the big dent in the roof) in the car park, 20 feet behind the tee. I suddenly get a flashback that reminds me why I shouldn’t play golf...

A Real Housewife said...

I so don't get golf either. So boring. Riding along in the golf cart is way more fun.

Allena said...

I used to read in the cart or sleep. I read an entire book one round...good times!

Annie said...

at least you got to tag along and relax while doing so ;) looks like the weather was beautiful!

lasvegasisforlovers said...

That is exactly what I do when I golf! I get up take my shot and then sit in the cart and drink bloody marys. I would love to be good at golf, but unfortunately boyfriends aren't always the best teachers, so I just tag along and entertain myself!

Anonymous said...

That's my kind of golf game.

Jay Ferris said...

Do they not have booze on the course there? That's where the real entertainment is!