Yes, Im STILL sick. I went back to the Doctor today for chest x rays and some more blood tests. Needless to say, my Pneumonia isnt really getting that much better but I am on a whole new slew of medications. Todays newest additions consisted of steroids in pill form, an inhaler and hydrocodone. Add this to what I have from the last few weeks as well as the over-the-counter stuff and Im pretty much pumped full of medicine at any given moment.
Allow me to show you my collection (whats kept me alive):
Next week (on Monday) I am scheduled to see a pulmonology specialist. Please keep em crossed for me!
11 comments:
Oh no! feel better soon.
I can't wait to get my priZe1
Oh no!!! Feel better hun!!
And thanks for the comment --- you put a smile on my face. Haha! I'm not ALWAYS that active... I just definitely needed to get out of the house after all that happened at Fort Hood --- a good way to clear my head.
What a bummer!!!! Make them fix you -- hah!
you poor girl!! :(
i hope you are better soon!!
Oh nooooo! feel bette soon!
I was living off steroids and hydrocodone a few weeks ago!! I feel your pain...
I hope you feel better soon!!
I think it's time you called an effing Shaman and/or voodoo priestess.
Oh I have so been there! I hope you feel better soon!
I feel your pain! I hope you feel better soon. BTW, were you carded for that Robatussin? :D
Wow! I hope you feel better soon. With hydrocodone, you ought to be sleeping like a baby. Are you sleeping like a baby?
Feel better! I had pneumonia twice in my life - as an infant (nearly killed me) and then again last year.
Last year I was on strong antibiotics - 3 pills a day for two weeks, my usual asthma inhalers but more doses and then another powerful inhaler.
The best thing to do is just get rest... no if ands or buts about it. The more you move around the worse it can get... the worst part was when I moved I felt like my lungs were drowning in water. Yeck.
Post a Comment