Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Have a Low Functioning Brain Today

I have no logical flow with my thought process today so just grin and bear it. Raaaaaaaaaar!


1) Be sure to enter my giveaway if you havent already done so. Polls close tomorrow and you dont wanna miss your chance. This could be your big moment...

2) Reggie is back to his old tricks and seems to be a healthy pup once again. He had his first haircut on Tuesday and so we celebrated with a photo shoot. Dont think Im one of those dog parents that loves him more than my first dog and true love, Molly. She just doesnt sit still for the camera like he does. Hes a real poser. Case in point:





Doesnt it look like hes talking and I caught him mid-sentance? Oh how I wish he could talk.




Okay, Im seriously obsessed with this dog, I know. I had a promotion for work last night and I made all my friends look at these pictures on my camera. All of them.

3) Derek told me he felt sexy today.

4) Dont you love online shopping? I love coming home to a package on the porch- there is so much potential in opening that box/bag. I recently ordered two silly shirts and have been eagerly awaiting their arrival- one has a picture of Tony Danza on it and says "Im the boss" (although one can argue Angela wore the pants in that relationship) and the other is a bit more controversial. At the risk of really offending some of you Im going to tell you what it says despite my instinct to just keep my mouth shut and my fingers still. It says "I read to the deaf"- dont you dare judge me.

5) Did I lose any followers in saying/typing that?

6) Why is Cookie Monster on Google today? Anyone know?

5 comments:

the blogivers said...

If you lose followers for that t-shirt, I will definitely lose some after my Nazi post earlier in the week...

Courtney said...

The deaf shirt is hilarious! Anyone without a sense of humor would be offended. Wear it with pride. The Cookie Monster is on Google because it's the 40th Anniversary of Seasame Street. Yesterday the "L" was Big Bird's legs. Too cute...and exactly why Google rules the world.

Erin said...

They don't have one that says "I saw a deaf girl on a bus and she was listening to an ipod"...?

What's with you and deaf people anyway?

Anonymous said...

Am I a bitch for loving you more because you have that shirt?

A Real Housewife said...

you're so offensive. we're no longer friends.

i have the tony danza shirt!! besties once again. ;)