We went. We saw. We conqured. Our New Moon showing was at 12:02 AM so in order to last, we needed snacks and energy drinks.
About thirty minutes from the end of the movie (at the most intense part), the fire alarm went off- everyone started to leave the theater trampling each other and a real panic set in with the crowd. My friend Cheryl was getting annoyed with me because I wouldn't get up. My theory was as follows: 'Its 230 am, were surrounded by kids, there is no fire, stay put or we will lose our seats." Cheryl still demanded I get up- I looked at her, grabbed my chair and said 'Ill burn before I leave this theater' hilarity ensued and after about 20 minutes the movie came back on, half of the crowd having left. Suckers. The other half were left to fight over who was in which seats and whatnot.
Our Evening in pictures:
We used the self timer on this one- (and no- I dont know why Cheryls teeth are glowing)
Hope you enjoyed the movie half as much as we did!
11 comments:
Loved it. I am now Team Jacob. He's beautiful. Great pictures. The end. :)
Ha ha. I heard about the whole fire alarm thing on the radio this morning. I would have done the same thing as you did...
I am going tomorrow night to see it and I can't wait!!
That's great! And good for you for being smarter than the average teenage girl.
So glad you outsmarted the tweens and got to see the whole thing! I cannot wait to see it tomorrow!
I was so torn... Edward's jawline or Jacob's hard body. Loved the movie!
ugh so jealous!!! i'm dying laughing still about the fire alarm.
I still feel like crap from last night. Must have been from "rollin"... stupid kids.
LOVE your shirts!! The movie was H.O.T. and I am laughing my ass off that you would have rather died in a fire than lose your seats!! Ha ha!! My kinda girl!!
wow..hi..im from malaysia. my friends are all excited about the movie, New Moon. However in Malaysia, it still hasn't release yet. We're waiting for it. anyway, i love your blog!
Finally able to get caught up and read this...what a great night! I need to go back to see it again, preferably without the 2 red bulls, 6 glasses of wine, and 1 fire alarm.
those shirts are all sorts of amazing!!
Post a Comment