Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rockstar

Hotpants gave me an award!!!

Being noticed by such a fantastic blogger is a compliment in and of itself. Considering I read her blog daily and have never once felt let down by her, I suggest you do so as well. You wont be sorry. The only stipulation of this award is that I give a reason as to why Im such a rockstar. Should be easy enough, no?



So... why am I a rockstar?

- I have super clean teeth, I floss a lot and visit the dentist regularly
- I can out bargain shop any of you (maybe) if Im in the mood
- I have two awesome and very attractive dogs- one can sit and the other can sit and shake- beat that
- I love the band Blue October more than you
- I know every word to Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber
- Im an excellent nap taker

Rather than give this award out, Im going to only ask you guys send happy thoughts to A Real Housewife for her gallbladder surgery tomorrow! Hop on over and show her some comment love, will you? Oh, and thanks for the award, Hotpants- youre the one who rocks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a Blog Rockstar!! Congrats on the award - woot woot!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love. Dumb and Dumber is such a classic!

rachaelgking said...

Oh, I will take you up on that bargain shopper challenge! ;-)