Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rest and Stress

This past weekend I did very little more than lay in bed, take lots of medicine and watch bad TV. When I say bad, of course I mean awesome TV. Friday I missed a much anticipated girls night out in honor of my friend Cheryls birthday (boo). I tried to be a responsible adult and stayed in bed instead- only rising to greet Macey and watch her devour her yogurt when she came to play. Saturday I did exactly the same thing, I woke up pretty early, took my medicine and stayed laying in bed for the next FIFTEEN hours. I skipped an Aggie football game and a Halloween party too!

The one and only reason I got up and stayed up was because we had a sick dog on our hands Saturday night/Sunday morning. Ill spare you all the greusome details but suffice it to say we ended up at the animal hospital from 3-5 AM. We were sent home with two meds and a suggestion to get xrays on Reggie ASAP (no, I will not pay you $180 on top of your already outrageous fees). I opted to let him take some medicine (much like I planned to do myself) and see how he felt on Monday.

Reggie did end up seeing our normal vet yesterday and was given a diagnosis after being taken in for xrays (much cheaper ones at that) and well go back in 5 days to make sure hes cured.

I love my dogs more than a lot of things but they can be so damn expensive! Its a good thing theyre so cute...


Molly kinda blends in with the rug, no?

2 comments:

Jill said...

haha awww, she blends in with the rug! that is precious!

d.a.r. said...

Awww poor sick doggy :(

And yes, she TOTALLY blends in with the rug!