While I continue to count down the days until Michelle takes the plunge, I am desperately trying to cram in so much else. I have packing to do for my upcoming move, I have a dress to fit into on Saturday- and therefore, time must be made to pay visits to the gym. I have also (as you all have heard MANY times over) been trying to figure out a way to balance my two jobs as well as manage to decide if Im willing to change my schedule here at ACS. I would like to say I have been spending lots of quality time with both Molly and Bean, but for now I am afraid they most likely feel a bit neglected. And Harry Potter...poor Harry Potter has seen the light of day once in the last four months.
I am so grateful to always have so much going on in my life. I feel that to be booked with things to do all the time must mean I have a lot of friends and the fact that I am included in so much makes me feel more loved than I can put into words- but when do I get me time? I hate that my writings lately have been so whiney but I really feel a little overwhelmed during times like these. I am a planner so everything is written down, lists are made and lunch hours are filled with chores or errands. I unload the dishwasher and pack a lunch for the next day so I can bring it in and put it in the fridge in the break room, making my mornings spent grabbing one less thing on the way out the door. Laundry is folded while my Lean Cuisines heats up and Molly is walked while I return phone calls or check voice mails.
I have found over the last few weeks that Im not sleeping well, Im stressed and lack an appetite (which is good for the waistline but not for the energy level) and the one time I am not running around like a chicken with my head cut off is when I simply sit back and refuse to do things that will get to-dos crossed off my list. I find that some of the most peaceful moments I have had are spent out by the pool or running my hiney off at the gym- too busy dripping with sweat to think about the boxes that are at home not packing themselves.
I will be so relieved when I have moved, unpacked boxes and arranged artwork on the walls, when I have started and completed training at Cru and can start to make some much needed extra money, when I have the time to once again walk Molly or spend five minutes brushing Bean, when I can make dinner and not feel like it needs to be inhaled so I can move on to my next task.
I will be so relieved when I learn how to handle stress and how to balance out my life and all it throws at me better than I know how to now. Thank you for listening. You may all return to what I can only assume is also a hectic and busy life. You just dont bitch about it as much as I do.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Underwhelmed Would Be So Much Nicer
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor girl. I know you are crazy busy, but I think you handle your stress very well! I am convinced that chaos can always be calmed (or at least paused) with a good margarita. Keep that in mind!
Post a Comment