I wanted to let you all know the good news:

1) After work today I am stopping by the Pier 1 in the Tech Ridge shopping center to fill out an application and meet with the manager I spoke to on the phone (within a few miles of my new home)
2) Tomorrow morning at 10 I have an interview at Massage Envy in round Rock (two exits from mine off of 35) for a reception/sales associate position.
3) Thursday at 4 PM I have an interview at Crate and Barrel (which is the furthest away of the 3 options but still not too far).Surley at least ONE of those places will want me on Nights and weekends, right? I will feel oh so rejected if not...
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
thats awesome! Now I know why you are switching the shifts around like crazy!!
good luck!
Post a Comment