Im sitting here sobbing at my desk- neither of my schedule requests made it though. I not only dont have Wednesdays off and work Sundays in their place, but ACS wont give me a schedule on Weds that allow me to go to the mandatory meetings on Wednesdays.
The scheduling lady here will give me a schedule on Wednesdays from 6-2 (so I could make the mandatory meetings at Cru) IF and only if Ill work on Saturdays from 7-3. Im so incredibly crushed and I feel so financially tapped. Im so upset and so angry.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Sheer Disappointment
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! I can;t believe they aren't working it out... I'm sorry girl!!
Keep you head up and your eyes open. Something will come up and it will probably be better than that anyway! You probably don't want to hear it but stay positive! In the meantime, I will try to keep an ear/eye out for opportunities.
Post a Comment