It happened last night. I had my first wedding nightmare.
Music skipped (which was supposed to be sung by a human) while we were entering the church and people talked during our vows. Guests ate cake before we cut it. Derek changed into jeans before we took any pictures. My dress was not MY dress and it didn’t fit at all. The cake was pastel purple and there was a nativity scene on the cake table instead of cake napkins. The makeup and hair lady didn’t show up and the DJs spun music like we were in ‘da club’.
Tell me, married bloggers and readers out there. Is this only the beginning of the nightmares?
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Afraid...
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sorry to say that I actually still have nightmares about our wedding turning out horribly, and ours was almost 4 years ago!
I have them almost every night at this point. Welcome to the wedding planning club!
Totally normal! I still have nightmares occasionally about our wedding too- I had a TON of them on our honeymoon, including ones where our wedding was held in the resort's pool. It's so special being Type A, isn't it?
Yay wedding nightmares! Like others have said, I even still have them. We have gotten remarried (to each other) multiple times in my dreams! And something is always going wrong - it's crazy, but true!
Awwww... Haha, so funny but it's not. LOL
Ha ha ... what's wrong with turning your reception into a club-like setting? LOL!! Just make sure you delegate out all the important details of the big day so you won't have to worry about anything!! That's how I did it, and there were only a few things that went wrong in my eyes (hubby didn't even notice). Put people in charge of handling the stress, and you just relax! :o)
Hahaha, I had one where my husband and the groomsmen were wearing jean shorts. For a December wedding.
And then there was no silverware at the reception so my guests had to eat with their fingers. They were insane!!
Post a Comment