Our wedding invitations have shipped as of today- so exciting.
My first bridal shower is Memorial Day weekend- so close.
Nannie is home and making excellent progress on her rehab and is able to get around more and more with less help- so relieving.
I have officially gone back to hot yoga and am obsessed all over again. Today I even went to 2 classes back to back- so productive- so exhausting.
Derek and I celebrate 3 years of non stop togetherness this Saturday- so grateful.
My knee is slowly coming back to normal but I have experienced my set backs- so frustrating.
Reggie dug up one of the bushes we planted in the backyard- so furious.
I had a trial run with a makeup artist last weekend (was a bit of a tryout for the big day) and she was a flop- so disappointing.
Tomorrow is Friday which means my love Erin will be in town and I get to see her wee belly growing- so precious.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Lots of Random Things Going on in My World:
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry for the knee set backs :( yay for your upcoming shower!!
CAN. NOT. WAIT. it's friday...par for the course, and no shower? please say your in. i don't want to get gussied up for this evening.
Post a Comment