Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Snooty

I worked a sampling event tonight at a local hotel. I had a man tell me the following after I offered him a free sample of beer:

"Im a lawyer, Ill be drinking wine"

Excuse me, but what the hell is the correlation? Youre a snob. Id also like to add that the wine was also free. Idiot.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ... not too brilliant for a lawyer.

the blogivers said...

And this, my friend, is why working as a Recruiter for a law firm right out of college was one of the worst experiences of my life.

d.a.r. said...

Hmmmm...I'm a lawyer, I'd like a beer, please :)

Just like every field, there are a bunch of jackasses...but not all of us are, I promise!

A Real Housewife said...

OH! this makes much more sense. your text said, "i'm a LAYER. i'll have wine." totally get it now. =)

Anonymous said...

I work for lawyers and believe me, free beer is a bonus any day!

TLF said...

What a douche!