Derek and I had a tough time with this particular decision. We requested several samples from various printers and online companies. I even met with a sweet lady in south Austin to talk about custom printing, our options and the costs. Nothing felt right and the prices were even more unsettling. Having said all of that, we have yet to officially order the invitations but finally feel like we met our invitation. This one that speaks to us and our wedding style.
Feast your eyes on the sample/generic layout.
Our wording, of course, will read differently but you get the idea.
I also ordered our chinese lanterns last night- we opted for black. They will be hung in the outdoor tent where our guests will eat dinner. Here is what the tent looks like standing alone and then what it looks like done up in pink (so not my color OR Dereks, obviously). And last but certainly not least, here are the 3 centerpieces we will be using- the green lanterns (which come in 2 different heights) will be partnered with a candle on the tables outside and the other two will be used for the tables inside- also with candles.
All you ‘wedding people’ out there- have you had enough yet? What about you, Allena?

4 comments:
loving the invites...very classy.
I LOVE the wedding posts! Keep them coming. Your wedding is going to be AMAZING!!!
Not even close to having enough! :) And for all the peeps out there who are loving this too, I've seen the wedding dress!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As Rhonda always says, we love weddings b/c they give us ideas for our next ones. ;)
Post a Comment