Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Reading List

Every now and then I like to let you in on what it is Im reading- mostly because I know youre all sitting at home wondering what keeps me up later than necesaary. I typically have at least 2 books going at a time and this week is no exception. Just wrapped up The Tenth Circle by my favorite, Jodi Picoult.
As you can tell, another one of her books sits in my stack- it will be my sixth by her.
What are you reading?

13 comments:

jmanning said...

Please read Lord of the Rings. Please.

Anonymous said...

I'm currently reading the third book in the Sookie Stackhouse series.

amy said...

I'm currently reading The Book Thief...it is a pretty slow book...

Unknown said...

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang is on my list, too. I also have yet to read Breaking Dawn ... I have to get on that!

Annie said...

i really need to go grab some books to read. i'm not reading anything right now.
i would like to read chelsea handler's book though!

Tiffany A. said...

So have you read Not without hope yet.... I cried in public while reading it! I can't wait to hear what you thought about it, it's so sad.

A Real Housewife said...

if you don't read Wide Awake asap, i'm pretty sure we are no longer friends......pretty sure. ;)

Mrs SarahB said...

I have read The Book Thief, a little strange at first. It was slow, not sure if I ever finished it.

I have read Harvesting the Heart, pretty good, not a good choice though while I was preg. But a lot of doubt in my head.

I just finished Book of the People. It was great. And now on to Picoult's newest book.

Katie Rae Snow said...

The 5 Love Languages is on my list. I bought it a few weeks a go. My sis-in-law said it was really neat! I also heard Bang Bang was hilarious! I can't wait to read books by the pool all summer! The perks of teaching ;) PS. You can join me anytime!

Leigh said...

i love your layout, it's so elegant!! i'm STILL reading "the host" by stephanie meyer. i can't seem to get through it!!

Simply Me said...

hi girl!! you won the giveaway! yaaaaaay!
no go run, spread the word and jump for joy. Can you send me an email with all your info at simplysaidblog@gmail.com and I'll get you in touch with the shop ASAP!

yaaay
K

TLF said...

I'm currently reading nothing. Horrible; I know!

Kyle said...

I just finished The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. Long but very good. Now I'm reading The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison and Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.

hi Dez.