This Saturday was my very first bridal shower. Yes, our wedding is 7 months away but our year is going to be BUSY to say the least so the timing was perfect. We have visitors coming from Ireland, a trip to Cabo, my birthday and Dereks as well, a second niece on the way (and a baby shower to celebrate), a best friend giving birth to her first son (another baby shower), a couples shower to throw, a cousins bachelor party, the same cousins wedding our own bachelor and bachelorette parties and our couples shower, my bridal luncheon and of course the craziness of the holidays. Reading it all is exhausting.
Putting my gratitude into words has truly been difficult for me. I had friends drive hours and hours to see me- to spend maybe 3 hours watching me awkwardly open gifts and ooh and ahh over our china. One gift in particular makes my heart melt. I was given a new camera- a big girl one with a big lens and a neck strap, you know the kind- well, the pictures are amazing. I have been playing with it all weekend. We ate, we drank and we took about 14 million pictures. And now I will share (some of) them with all of you!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awesome! It looks like you had a great time and were very blessed! Love your dress too! :)
where's the pic of the fire extinguisher(s)? BEST. GIFT. EVER.
i hated leaving...can't wait to see you this weekend!
Ooh, looks like you got a lot of great stuff! Hooray!
Congrats on the new camera! :)
Aw I am so excited for you!!! I am glad you had such a great shower!
Awww, how fun! Love all the pictures! Adorable dress!
Enjoy all your new loot, bride.
White is beginning to look SOOOOO GOOD ON YOU, but the best white dress of all will be your gown!!!
Post a Comment