I decided to dress up a hallway in our house this week. I not only wanted to display some of our engagement pictures, but I wanted to make a house a home. Please excuse the pictures as the lighting was not ideal and the hallway is awkward to shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I want to do the same thing in our house! Looks great!
looks AWESOME! I've been meaning to do the same in our house (along the wall that leads to the upstairs) but since i'm the QUEEN of ideas and unfinished projects, it's going to be a long while before that's EVER complete. Woof. Love yours though!
I have had frames for MONTHS to do a photo collage in our living room. I told myself I must finish before Trent's party. :) How are you liking the new camera? I covet it!!!
Oh it looks great!!
It looks so good! You are inspiring me, lady friend.
Awww ... so very cute!! I love how pictures add the perfect touch!! :o)
Post a Comment